New FSB I-Banking
While many features about FSB I-Banking remain the same there are some changes and new features that will be added to give you a more intuitive navigation experience.
Many items previously under the Accounts tab have been moved to the Services tab:
- Stop Payments, Financial Management, Check Order, Monthly Statement, eStatement Opt-in/out
Transfer/Loan Payments Tab
Transfer - transfer from one account to another (ex: Checking to Savings)
- Loan Payment - transfer a payment from one account to another to reduce the principal of a current loan (mortgage, credit card, etc.)
- Loan Advance - transfer funds from a loan account to another account
- Account to Account Transfer (external bank accounts) has been renamed to Transfer to External Account - Transfer to a bank account outside FSB
- Customer to Customer Transfer (FSB Bank Accounts) has been renamed to Transfer to FSB Account - transfer to another customer at FSB
- Scheduled Transactions - schedule transfers between any of your FSB accounts that allow real-time transfers
Services Tab - NEW!
Many items previously found in the Accounts tab have been moved to the new Services tab.
- Messages has been renamed to Email Bank – send a secure (SSL encrypted) message to be answered by FSB
- Monthly Statement – view monthly statements from the last 18 months
- Stop Payment – Request to stop payment on a particular check
- Check Order – order new checks
- eStatement Opt-in/Out – use this feature or opt in or out of monthly statements being sent to your email address
- Calendar – Enables you to view your accounts in the context of an online calendar
- Financial Management – set budgets & view a balance sheet
User Settings – NEW!
The Customer Service tab has been renamed the User Settings tab.
- Change Password
- Customer Information - review the information FSB uses to contact you. If you need to change incorrect information, contact FSB.
- Alternate Login - log onto Internet Banking using both your account number and an alternate login such as your first name.
- Email Address - Provide FSB with your current email address.
- Session Timeout Length - Control the length of time that your I-Banking session will remain active after a period of inactivity.
- Custom Start Page - By default, your start page is set to the Balance However, you can select another start page.
- Account History Preferences – change how you view your history page
- Layout Manager – View multiple screens at one time
- Account Nickname – Rename your accounts, i.e: Vacation Savings
- Authentication Questions – set up three of your own questions and answers to help ensure the security of your User ID
- Secure Login Download - set up an icon on your computer to use so you can go directly to the Internet Banking login
- Login Statistics - view your last 60 days of transactions within Internet Banking
- Banking Disclosures