At Farmers State Bank our employees are dedicated to taking the hassle out of banking for our customers. Our focus is to provide excellent service to each of the communities we serve. We strive to attract and retain high quality employees through competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. We offer Health and Life insurance, paid vacation, Dental and a 401K profit sharing plan. We work hard to support our employees, and to make Farmers State Bank a great place to work!
Expect more from your career, start with FSB today!
IT Support Specialist
Farmers State Bank is seeking a full time IT Support Specialist to join our team and grow with our company. The IT Support Specialist would be responsible for remotely helping clients with end user PC issues, software and network issues, configuring and installing computer systems, as well as various other IT tasks. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills who is experienced in IT support in a corporate server environment.
Specific IT Support Specialist duties:
- Using the ticketing system to track and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Helping end users with PC and printer related issues
- Helping end user with bank specific software issues
- Ability to understand, diagnose, and resolve issues with a large range of applications including but not limited to web browsers, word processing, spreadsheets, viruses and spyware.
- Configure, assemble, and install workstation and/or peripheral equipment.
- Maintaining written documentation of all issues and their resolutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity
- Request for email support
- Related common Help Desk requests
- Escalate complex tickets to upper tiers
- Work with upper tiers to resolve and close aging tickets
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
As an IT Support Specialist you must have a professional demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively in person, over email, and by phone. This IT support role requires someone who can work well independently or in a team environment.
- Experience with Remote Administration Tools
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008
- Experience resolving MS Office Suite issues
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer hardware and computer troubleshooting/repair
- A+ certification a plus
FSB offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including family health care, dental, cafeteria plan, 401k, profit sharing, and PTO.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to HR@fsb1879.com
or Human Resources, Farmers State Bank,1009 Peoples Square, Waterloo, IA 50702-9322. If you would like to check the status of your application, please send an email to HR@fsb1879.com
Farmers State Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Bank to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. The Bank will conform to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. The Bank will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.