How do I view my payment schedule?
To view scheduled Bill Pay payments within a range, choose the date with the date picker, a specific payee (or all payees), and click View Payments.
The list of scheduled payments displays as shown below.
- Process Date: Date in which payment is due for processing.
- Type: S notes a single payment, R notes a recurring payment.
- Payee: Entity payment is scheduled to be paid to.
- Account Number: Account number for payee’s account.
- Confirmation #: Internal confirmation number.
- Status: May be pending, processed, or closed.
- Amount: Amount of payment.
- Estimated total: Running total on amount of payments.
Click Schedule Payments to schedule a new payment.
To edit a payment, check the box next to the payment you would like to edit and click Edit Payments.
To delete a payment, check the box next to the payment you would like to delete and click Delete Payments.