How to do an account to account transfer
Use the Transfer menu option to transfer funds immediately from one of your accounts to another at FSB (such as from checking to savings).
- From the drop-down list in the From Account field, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- From the drop-down list in the To Account field, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- Type the amount. If you are transferring amounts less than whole dollar amounts, be sure to type the cents. You may instead select a percentage of available balance from the account by choosing the radio button next to this choice. An example of this calculation is if you have an available balance of $388 dollars and choose 10%, $38.80 will be transferred.
- Check box if a recurring transfer and select transfer date.
- Enter the description.
- Click Submit to send the transfer. A confirmation screen appears.
- If the information is correct, click Confirm.
- Your money is moved electronically from one account to the other.
Note: Certain interest bearing accounts limit the number of withdrawals per month. Refer to the notes on federal “Regulation D” in your account disclosure forms for rules governing these transactions.
When you have made a successful transfer, you receive a Transaction Results confirmation screen with a message such as the one below.