How to take a loan advance
To take a loan advance, select the Loan Advance menu option under the Transfer/Loan Payments tab. Use this feature for transferring funds from a loan account (HELOC, LOC, Masternote) to another account at FSB.
1. From the drop-down list in the From Account field, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
2. From the drop-down list in the To Account field, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
3. Type the amount. If you are transferring amounts other than whole dollar amounts, be sure to type the cents.
4. Click Submit to send the transfer. A confirmation screen appears.
5. If the information is correct, click Confirm transfer.
Your money is moved electronically from one account to the other. This transfer will occur in real time.