Your Questions - Answered
In an effort to better help our customers, the staff at FSB has taken the time to compile a list of the most frequently asked questions by customers. As always, these answers and many others may be found at www.FSB1879.com/Help.
How do I log into my I-Banking?
Logging into I-banking is a multiple step process. It is our commitment to you that access to your financial information is appropriately secure.
- First, you must enter your Username and the Random Code displayed on the screen. HINT: Your username is usually your first initial, last name, and the last 4 digits of your social security number. For example: jsmith1234.
- You will then be asked to answer one of your challenge questions. If you select the “remember me” button on this screen your computer will bypass this step on your next log-in.
- The last screen will prompt you to enter your Password. You may select to remember your computer here.
Why does the I-Banking login ask me a question that I did not setup?
There are two different reasons that this can happen: the username on the login page was typed incorrectly or your account is locked out. Please go back to the login screen and make sure that your username was entered correctly.
How do I see my statements from previous months?
At least 18 months of statements are stored in I-Banking. To access any of these statements hover over “Accounts” and select “monthly statement” from the drop-down menu. From here you can select the account and then the month you would like to see a statement for.
What do I do if I forgot the answers to my security questions for I-Banking?
You will need to contact the bank at 1-877-372-1879 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions to be reset.
How do I order new checks?
You may order them through I-banking by going to “Accounts” and “check reorder” or call any of our branches during business hours.
Can I print eStatements?
Yes, you are able to print your eStatements. You can also download them to your computer for storage in one location. Here are a few tips on setting up Adobe Reader so your statement will print properly:
- From the print screen make sure “Choose paper source by PDF page size” box is unchecked
- Also make sure the page size in the print preview is 8.5 x 11.
- Use “Fit to Printable Area” from the drop down menu.
Why do you need to pull my credit?
We pull a credit report as an additional way to verify your identity. A credit report will also tell us if you have had any issues with other checking accounts in the past as those are typically reported in your credit history.
When can I access my funds? (after account opening)
100% of your funds will be available immediately upon opening an account.
Do I have to pay to use my ATM card everywhere?
No, all FSB ATMs and any Shazam Privileged Status ATMs are free of charge. There are over 75 Privileged Status ATMs in Black Hawk County. To find a Privileged Status ATM visit the links section of our website. Plus, if you have a Loyalty Checking account you can receive a credit for up to $10 in ATM fees every month.
How do I activate my debit card?
To activate your card you must use it in an ATM or for any other pin based transaction.