Date Posted: 12/19/2017
Farmers State Bank is seeking a full time IT Support Specialist to join our team and grow with our company. The IT Support Specialist would be responsible for remotely helping clients with end user PC issues, software and network issues, configuring, deploying and maintaining computer systems, as well as various other IT tasks. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills who is experienced in IT support in a corporate server environment.
- Using the ticketing system to track and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to understand, diagnose, and resolve issues with a large range of applications including but not limited to Operating Systems, web browsers, reporting software and Core Systems
- Configure, assemble, and install workstation and/or peripheral equipment
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network printers and software
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Security Camera equipment and software
- Cabling, installing and maintaining devices and servers in wiring closets
- Diagnose and troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft Server software issues
- Escalate complex tickets to upper tiers
- Maintaining written documentation of all issues and their resolutions
- Work with upper tiers to resolve and close aging tickets
As an IT Support Specialist you must have a professional demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively in person, over email, and by phone. This IT support role requires someone who can work well independently or in a team environment.
- Experience with computer hardware and troubleshooting/repair
- Experience with Remote Administration Software
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008 and Server 2012
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience with Symantec Antivirus
- Experience with imaging and deploying desktops
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Understanding of batch files and server scripting
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- A+ certification is a plus
Farmers State Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Bank to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. The Bank will conform to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. The Bank will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.