Each paycheck, you set aside some of your pay, before taxes, to use for eligible expenses now or save in an account for later. By pairing an HSA with your High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) you can potentially reduce the out-of-pocket cost of your health expenses. Or to put it another way, when you enroll in an HSA, $100 paid toward your expenses is $100, not the $60 or $70 it would be after taxes without an HSA.
To open an HSA account or learn more stop into any of our locations.
- No "use-it-or-lose-it" policy
- Comes with tax advantages
- Earns interest
- It's your money and stays with you through job changes and retirement
- Free HSA Visa® Card
- Free I-Banking
- Must be enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- HSA rules are often complex. The total amount you may contribute per year cannot exceed the published annual limit. Refer to www.IRS.gov or consult a tax professional for additional information.
- Outgoing Transfer Fee: $30.00
- Over Contribution Fee: $10.00
|$0 - $999.99
|$1,000.00 - $4,999.99
|$5,000 - $14,999