Why can't I open my eStatement?
eStatements come to you as a password protected document for your security. Adobe Reader 10.0 or newer is required to open your eStatement. If you are having trouble opening your eStatement, try these simple steps:
- Open the email you received from FSB, double click the attachment to open. If Adobe Reader is set as your default, you will be prompted to enter in your password. Otherwise continue to follow these steps:
- Right click on your eStatement attachment and choose to Save or Download the file to your pc.
- Browse to the file that you just saved on your pc, right click on the file and choose Open With...
- If Adobe Reader appears select that, and you will be prompted to enter your password. Otherwise continue to follow these steps:
- There should be a browse option to locate the program you want to choose, Select this and browse to your Adobe Reader (typically installed in C:\Program Files\Adobe\)