How do I remove accounts from Online Banking?
You cannot remove or delete an FSB account from online banking, but you may hide that account from displaying.
- In the navigation menu, click or tap Settings > Account Preferences. The Account Preferences page with a list of accounts grouped by type appears.
- On the Account Preferences page, do the following:
- Click or tap the account you want to hide.
- Under details click or tap on Visibility
- A pop-up screen will ask to confirm this action, click Yes, Hide.
To delete a linked account from another financial institution, follow the directions above, but under visibility, click Remove.