How do I download and import my statements into QuickBooks or Quicken?
On the Account Details page, you can filter the transactions you want to export.
To filter transactions
- Click or tap an Account. The Account Details page appears.
- Click or tap Filters to display filter details.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Select a date range from the Time Period drop-down list. If you select Custom Date, specify dates in the Start Date and End Date Calendars.
- Select the type of transaction from the Transaction Type drop-down list.
- Enter the minimum and maximum amounts for the transaction in the Amount fields.
- (Optional) Specify a check number range in the Check# fields.
- (Optional) For PFM users, select the type of category in the Category drop-down list.
4. Click or tap Apply Filters. The filtered results appear.
To export transactions from the Account Details view
- On the Account Details page, click the export icon ( ).
- In the export drop-down list, click an export format. Depending on your configuration, they may include:
- Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Microsoft OFX (OFX)
- Quicken (QFX)
- QuickBooks (QBO)
- Depending on your browser settings, one of the following happens:
- If your browser automatically saves files to a folder, the file is saved in that folder. Open the folder to view the exported file.
- If your browser is configured to prompt for the folder for downloaded files, you are prompted to specify the location to save the exported file.
- Click or tap the exported file. The transactions appear in the current sort order on the Account Details page.
TIP: Currently, you can only export in online banking, but not mobile banking.