How do I send a secure message about my account?
The message center allows you to communicate securely with FSB. Messages can be saved by topic for easy reference. Check here for your alerts, replies to your inquiries and communications.
- Click on Messages tab.
- Messages are displayed at the left side of the screen. Click the message that you would like to read.
- Delete or reply to a message in the upper right corner of the message.
- Create a new message by selecting New Conversation.
- Messages automatically expire after a certain period of time has passed. A message can be saved indefinitely by selecting “This message should never expire.”
To send a secure message about a transaction:
- In the transaction details, click or tap the inquire icon (speech bubble). The Transaction Inquiry window appears with inquiry details.
- In the Message field, enter your message.
- (Optional) In online banking, click the Supported Attachments icon. In the Open dialog box, select a file to attach to the message, and click or tap Open.
- Click or tap Send. The Message Sent page appears.
- When the confirmation message appears, click or tap Close to go to the Conversations page. The message appears in the Inbox.
- You will receive a response to your question in this same Inbox (not in your email Inbox). If urgent, a representative from FSB may contact you via phone.
Note: Secure messaging is only available for FSB accounts.