How do I sign up for text banking?
You can use text banking to send text (SMS) messages from your mobile phone or other supported device to get account information or to perform transfers. If needed, you can update your text banking number or disable text banking.
Receiving account alerts via text message is not text banking. To set up account alerts click here.
Before you can use text banking, you must do the following:
- Enroll in text banking.
- Select the accounts to use with text banking.
- Assign each account a text banking nickname.
- (Optional) Configure the account order.
To enroll in text banking
- In the navigation menu, click or tap Settings > Text Enrollment. The Text Enrollment page appears.
- Click or tap On.
- Enter the number that you want to enable for text banking in the SMS Text Number field.
- Click or tap Terms and Conditions to read the terms and conditions in another tab.
- Select the Agree To Terms check box.
- Click or tap Save.
- In the Enrollment Successful message, do one of the following:
- Click or tap Close to close the Text Banking settings.
- Click or tap Visit Preferences to configure account preferences for text banking.