What is the Personal Financial Management feature?
Personal Financial Management (PFM) allows you to budget and manage your finances by aggregating all of your accounts across multiple financial institutions so that you can see balances and transactions all in one place, on any device. Several links appear at the top of the Home page, such as Net Worth and Budget. You can click those links to display visual representation of your financial data, known as “widgets.”
Each widget is interactive and displays different information:
- Net Worth – Allows you to see the total value of all internally held and linked accounts to view your net worth over time.
- Budget – Helps you set budgets for each spending category and track progress towards those categories each month.
- Spending – Enables you to see a visual representation of how you are spending your money over a period of time.
- Trends – Builds even further on your budgeting categories to help track spending over time as compared to income.
- Debts – Allows you to see all of your debt accounts in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.
To get started, link all of your other financial accounts like non-FSB checking or savings accounts, credit cards, 401K and other investments. Learn more here.