What tax documents will I receive from FSB?

If you have earned any intrest from your checking, savings, or CD accounts, and it was greater then $10.00, you will receive a 1099INT. If you have a Mortgage Loan (ML) or a Home Equity Loan (HELOC) you will received a 1098. If you have an IRA that you withdrew money on over the course of the year, you will receive a 1099R.