Requesting timecard corrections

Madisen Ryan Shepard
July 28, 2023

When requesting a timecard correction, please remember to use the "Request Add Punch" function in Paylocity. This makes it easy for your manager to make the corrections you need and allows us to keep track of all changes made to timecards.

1. From your dashboard in Time and Labor, click "Request Add Punch"

2. Next, select the date your correction is for, the time, and the punch type

3. Provide the reason for your request in the "Punch Note" section

4. Click "Submit Request"

*If you need more than one punch corrected, just follow the simple steps above for each change needed.

Finally, if you need any assistance or have questions regarding this please do not hesitate to reach out to someone in HR or your manager.

Related articles