The phone line cut over to RingCentral is scheduled for 10:00 am Thursday June 8th. When this occurs your current line and all calls will move from the Mitel desk phone to the RingCentral phone.
Things to know for Go Live Day:
- The porting of the phone lines from the current provider to RingCentral is expected to take less than 30 minutes. Active calls should not be disrupted as the process will not migrate the line until any active call is completed.
- Once the porting process is finished we will be validating circuits and call paths to make sure the incoming calls route correctly. This process will take a few hours and we will send out an email once it has been completed.
- We will not be removing the Mitel desk phones and conference room desk phones until sometime next week.
- Notification of the phone system migration has been posted on the FSB1879 website and Premier website to inform customers.
- If you have not yet gone through the basic RingCentral training please do so as soon as possible.
- If you have not reviewed and cleared out your old voice mail box you should do so now as those messages will not be transferred.
Also, if you have any issues with your headsets or the RingCentral Desktop Application please enter a request ticket so we can make sure to resolve any issues prior to go live.