At FSB, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority, so we’re taking the following proactive steps. We will continue to evaluate additional measures as needed.
- Promoting employee awareness by communicating the risks of a pandemic outbreak and discussing the steps employees can take to reduce the likelihood of contracting the illness.
- Enhanced cleaning of our offices, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Encouraging employees who are ill to stay home.
- Providing sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer to staff while maintaining cleanliness at our offices.
- FSB has backup servers located at a secured location which can be managed remotely if necessary. Our Business Continuity Plan is tested regularly and includes testing server fail-over recovery in case of an incident. IT staff has the ability to work from any of our branch offices as well as remote.
- Monitoring impacts to financial markets.
- We will be closing or limiting lobby access to walk-in traffic at various locations.