I have noticed fraud on my debit card what do I do?

  • Upon becoming aware of a transaction that should not have posted to your account please notify any one of our locations, either via phone or email, of the disputed transaction.
  • Your next step will be to contact the merchant directly to attempt to resolve the dispute
  • If you have already contacted the merchant, or you are unable to locate the contact information we will attempt to assist you in the resolution. Please complete the Dispute Form to the best of your ability. Please include a detailed description of the attempted resolution you had with the merchant. If you also have any other supporting documentation, such as date, time, or who you spoke with, that may help us in our investigation process, please include this information.

We may require additional information from you once we begin our investigation. Farmers State Bank will issue you provisional credit upon being notified of the disputed transaction. Provisional credit will be received no later than 5 days from the date of notice for all signature based point of sale transactions, and not later than 10 days upon notice for PIN based transactions. A receipt of the provisional credit will also be mailed to you. If you have any questions, or if there is anything else we can help you with, please contact us at 877-372-1879.

Please either email, fax, or drop of the completed and signed form at any one of our locations.