There are many ways to add money to your account and most you can do from home.
- Transfer from another FSB account - Checking account getting low after a big purchase? Simply move funds from savings to checking in minutes. Log into I-banking, select Transactions then Transfers/Payments. Follow the prompts on the page to transfer funds.
- Transfer from an external account - By linking an account from another financial to your FSB account, you can make a deposit at any time with a few clicks. To link your external account, log into I-banking, select Transactions and Add External Account. Tip: This will take a few business days to fully setup. A few small transactions will be made in the account to verify the connection.
- Auto transfers - Consider scheduling regular, automatic transfers from one account to another. If your paycheck is direct deposited into your checking account try setting up an auto transfer to your savings account every payday to ramp up your emergency fund. Similar to a transfer, just select "recurring" from the options.
- Mobile Deposit - simply download the FSB app & snap photos of your checks to deposit. Deposits are processed three times per day at 9:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 5:00 pm. All funds are then available for use.
- Direct Deposit - If the checks you deposit regularly are from work, you may have the option of having your employer directly deposit them for you. This saves you an extra step and your money is instantly available in your account when payday rolls around. Contact your HR department to get this set up.
- ATMs - Deposit checks and cash at ATMs at Waterloo - Tower Park, Dunkerton, Gilbertville, Cedar Falls - 1st & Hudson, and Independence. Up to $1,000 available immediately.
- Bank Teller - walk into any of our 11 locations and have a teller deposit funds for you. All funds are available immediately.