To further enhance account security, FSB is making changes to monthly email statements. Beginning Dec 1, 2021, the email notices containing monthly statements will no longer include a secure PDF attachment to view the statement.
- The email will come from email@example.com (previously firstname.lastname@example.org). We suggest adding this email address to your "safe senders" list to prevent the email going to spam or junk mail.
- Users will now need to log into I-banking to view monthly statements.
- 18 months of past statements are available at all times.
- Appearance of the statements will not change from the current format, and will continue to be PDF documents that can be downloaded or printed if necessary.
To view e-statements
- Log into I-banking, select Services, then Statements from the left menu.
- Tip: On the FSB Mobile App, tap the View Statement shortcut.
- From the Account drop-down list, select the account.
- From the Date drop-down list, select the month.
- Click View and Print Document.
- Your statement will appear in a new window as a PDF document