How it Works
Instead of logging into your account with your username and password each time you open the FSB Mobile Banking App, you can use Touch Authentication to log in.
To enable Touch Authentication settings
- On the Login page, tap Touch ID.
- On the page explaining the fingerprint authorization feature, tap Enroll Now.
- On the Touch Authentication page, do the following:
Enter the Login ID.
Enter the Password.
- Tap Authorize to finalize changes.
- Place your finger on the Home button to capture your fingerprint.
Note: Touch Authentication is tied to your online banking password. Therefore, if you change your password for online banking, you must disable fingerprint authentication, then enable it again to be able to log into online banking with Touch Authentication.
To log in with Touch Authentication
- On the Login page, do the following:
- Touch the Home button with your enrolled finger. If fingerprint authentication doesn't recognize your finger, a message will prompt you to touch the button again.
- (Optional) Select the Remember me check box to save your login ID for the next time that you log in. When the connection is complete, the Home page appears.