- Lower Your Mask: If you are wearing a mask, we ask that you lower or remove it when entering the building. This allows our staff to safely identify you. Once this is done, you may put it back on if you wish. Teller stations have been set up with sneeze guards for additional protection.
- Keep Your Distance: Form a line using the designated markers on the floor.
- Sanitize Often: Help yourself to complimentary hand sanitizer.
- Limit Contact: Refrain from handshakes or hugs. Please be considerate of others and be sure to wash your hands regularly.
- Extra Cleaning: Check stands and other surfaces have been removed to limit contact. All remaining surfaces are being cleaned throughout the day.
- Schedule an Appointment: If you would like to meet with someone specific we suggest scheduling an appointment.
- If you are sick, or have been near someone who is - stay home.
There are many ways to complete your banking needs without coming into the bank. See our Guide to Banking from Home.