You may initiate a transaction dispute on the Account Details page within I-banking. You can initiate the dispute process if:
- Transaction status is not Pending.
- The transaction has not already been disputed, either in online banking or at a branch.
Note: Disputed transactions are marked with a red flag icon.
To dispute a transaction
- On the Account Details page, click or tap the questionable transaction.
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of that transaction, then "Dispute Transactions."
- When prompted to verify that you want to initiate a transaction dispute, click Dispute transactions.
- Select the check box next to the transaction name. To dispute multiple transactions, select each transaction's check box.
- Click Dispute Transactions.
- When the Dispute Transaction window appears, click Continue dispute.
- Enter all applicable information into the disput form.
- Click Submit Dispute.
- When the Dispute Submitted confirmation window appears, click Close to return to Account Details.
If the transaction is deemed to be fraud the card will be closed and a new one will be mailed.