It's easy to open a Checking, Savings, MMDA, or CD online. To open an account with FSB you will need:
- Social Security Number
- Form of ID
- Acceptable credit history
- Minimum deposit depending upon the account
- A street address
The application will pull your credit score and verify your identity, all in about 10 minutes.
If you are a current customer log into I-Banking and click on Open An Account in the left menu. This will auto-fill your personal information that is already in the system.
If you are not a current customer click on the Apply Now button in the upper right corner of the website.
From here, the steps are the same.
- Select the account you wish to open.
- Complete the application. Enter your personal data, ID details, and co-applicant info if applicable.
- The system will ask some questions from your credit report to verify your identity.
- When prompted, upload copies of your ID (and co-applicant's). We suggest lying your ID on a flat surface & taking a photo with your phone.
- Next, fund the account to satisfy the minimum opening deposit requirement. This amount will vary depending on the account. Move funds from another financial or a debit or credit card.
- Account is complete. We suggest waiting 24 hours to set up your I-banking login to ensure the account has been updated in the system.
Learn how to set up your I-banking login.