The message center allows you to communicate securely with FSB. Messages can be saved by topic for easy reference. Check here for your alerts, replies to your inquiries and communications.
- Click on Messages tab.
- Messages are displayed at the left side of the screen. Click the message that you would like to read.
- Delete or reply to a message in the upper right corner of the message.
- Create a new message by selecting New Conversation.
- Messages automatically expire after a certain period of time has passed. A message can be saved indefinitely by selecting “This message should never expire.”
To send a secure message about a transaction:
- In the transaction details, click or tap the inquire icon (speech bubble). The Transaction Inquiry window appears with inquiry details.
- In the Message field, enter your message.
- (Optional) In online banking, click the Supported Attachments icon. In the Open dialog box, select a file to attach to the message, and click or tap Open.
- Click or tap Send. The Message Sent page appears.
- When the confirmation message appears, click or tap Close to go to the Conversations page. The message appears in the Inbox.
- You will receive a response to your question in this same Inbox (not in your email Inbox). If urgent, a representative from FSB may contact you via phone.
Note: Secure messaging is only available for FSB accounts.