You can transfer funds between accounts at the same financial institution. You can also make external transfers to or from an account at another financial institution.
To transfer funds
- In the navigation menu, click or tap Transactions > Transfers/Payments. The Funds Transfers page appears.
- On the Funds Transfer page, in the From drop-down list, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- In the To drop-down list, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount to transfer.
- (Optional) Select the Make this a recurring transaction check box. The Schedule Recurring Transfer fields expand.
Click or tap a transaction frequency.
Select a Start Date and End Date from the calendar, or click or tap Repeat Forever.
- Click or tap the Date field, and then select the date that you want the transfer to occur.
Note: The date selected is the date you want the transfer to be processed, not the date the funds will become available.
- (Optional) Enter information about the transfer in the Memo field.
- Click or tap Transfer Funds. The Transaction Authorized message appears and confirms that the transfer was processed or will be scheduled to process.
- Click or tap Close to set up another transfer, or click or tap View in Activity Center to review the transfer.