MAKING AN ONLINE LOAN PAYMENT
Visit www.fsb1879.com. Click Log In. (If not a current user click ‘New User’.)
Making a loan payment
- In the left menu,click Transactions and select Transfers.
- Enter accounts into the From & To lists. Enter the amount to transfer.
- Click the Date field,and then select the date that you want the transfer to occur.
- Click Transfer Funds.
- Click Close or View in Activity Center to review the transfer.
Adding a non-FSB Account to pay a loan
This can take a few days to verify, so we suggest doing this ahead of your payment due date.
- In the left menu,click Transactions and select Add External Account.
- Enter the account information in the appropriate fields.
- Click Continue.
- Two small (less than $1) deposits will be generated and sent to your external account(typically within 5 business days)
- Once received, click Transactions and Verify External Account to activate your account.
- Follow the instructions above to make a payment.
MAILING A CHECK
- Please indicate your loan number on the check to ensure accuracy upon applying the payment.
- Send to:
Farmers State Bank
131 Tower Park Drive, Suite 100
Waterloo, IA 50701
As always, our customer service team is eager to assist you over the phone or via web chat. We understand online banking is not everyone’s first choice, but these challenging times call for us all to do our part. Reducing bank visits, and cash and currency usage, can help reduce the spread of viruses.
FSB Customer Service
Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 5:00, Friday 8:30 – 5:30 & Saturday 8:30 – Noon