FSB now offers add-on services for our customers in the new "Marketplace" tab of I-banking. The first of these add-ons is the credit monitoring service - IDnotify from Experian.
Take control of your personal data today. Backed by Experian, the world's largest credit bureau, IDnotify delivers powerful credit monitoring, identity protection and identity restoration features to help you stay ahead of the curve and take control of your digital identity.
All plans come with Social Security Number Trace, Internet Surveillance, Full Service Restoration, and Identity Theft Insurance to help monitor and respond if identity theft occurs.
- Social Security Number Trace - Notifies you of all names, aliases, and addresses associated with your SSN
- Internet Surveillance - Monitors thousands of websites and millions of data points to detect your data on the dark web.
- Identity Theft Insurance - Reimburses you for certain expenses associated with restoring your identity. Coverage varies by plan.
How it works:
- Select - Choose one of three easy plans. We offer a range of cutting-edge tools to help watch over every aspect of your personal data.
- Protect - Sign up in 3 quick steps: 1) create an account, 2) verify your identity, and 3) add the personal data you want monitored.
- Notify - IDnotify alerts you if any exposure of your personal data is found. An initial Identity Report reveals what data may be at risk so you can take immediate action.
- Resolve - Rest easy. If compromised data is a case of identity theft, the expert Identity Restoration team is here to support you 24/7/365.
Plans start at just $4.49/month.
Note: Initial purchase of IDnotify must be done through a browser, not the FSB Mobile App. After purchase, the service can be used in both the online and app versions of FSB I-banking.