All tax documents have been sent from FSB for the 2023 tax year. Please use this FAQ to guide you with any questions you may have. For additional assistance please contact us during regular business hours.
FSB does not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult with a qualified professional with any tax-related questions.
Tax documents you may receive from FSB
- If you have earned any interest from your checking, savings, or CD accounts, and it was greater then $10.00, you will receive a 1099INT.
- If you have a Mortgage Loan or a Home Equity Loan you will receive a 1098.
- If you have an IRA that you withdrew money on over the course of the year, you will receive a 1099R.
- If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) and you withdrew money over the course of the year, you will receive a 1099SA.
How will my documents come from FSB?
- Via email from "FSB estatements"
- Via mail in an FSB envelope labeled "Important Tax Documents"
- Note: Documents will only be sent via one method. They will not be emailed and mailed.
Where can I get copies if I misplaced my FSB tax documents?
- Tax documents can be found within I-banking. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Contact FSB at 319-287-3961 to have your docs re-sent to you
How can I receive my tax refund quickly?
- The quickest way to receive your refund is to have the IRS direct deposit into your account. The IRS will need your bank routing & account numbers.
- Routing number for FSB is 073908045
- Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or at the bottom of your checks