Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued FSB VISA® Credit Card.
Visa has partnered with merchants to help provide a seamless card update via Visa Account Updater (VAU). VAU extends the amount of time your account-on-file information is stored with select merchants by automatically updating your card information due to account changes, like expiration date.
For example, let’s say you’ve enrolled in recurring monthly payments to pay your electric bill with your credit card and it has expired. Instead of going online to update your card information, your card information will automatically be updated, if your electric company is a participating merchant.
The following are events that would trigger the VAU to update:
- FSB VISA Credit Card is reissued due to normal expiration
- FSB VISA Credit Card is lost or stolen
- FSB VISA Credit Card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Less chance of authorization declines
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating
This service is provided as a free benefit to you. If at any time you wish to opt-out of the VAU service or if you have any questions, please call us at 319-287-3961.