Check your balance, retrieve your account history, and transfer funds between your accounts with FSB's text banking feature. Signing up for text banking is easy and requires just a few quick steps.
- Access text banking by clicking on the settings tab in your online banking portal
- Switch the Off button to On at the top of the screen.
- Enter your cell phone number in the designated field, accept the terms and conditions, and select save.
- This leads to the Account Preferences page where you choose which accounts to use for text banking.
- A welcome text will be sent to the phone number you provided, confirming your enrollment.
- Standard message and data rates apply to this service.
To use text banking, you send a text message to 226563 (BANKME) with a command. When the action is complete, the text message reply includes the information or the results of the action.
|Text Command ||Action |
|BAL <account nickname> ||Receive account balance (If no account nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed.) |
|HIST <account nickname> ||Receive account history |
|TSF <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> ||Transfer funds between accounts |
|LIST ||Receive a list of available text commands |
|HELP ||Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking |
|STOP ||Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications) |